From last week’s column: About a year ago, I attempted to do a monthly “Link Love” column on the blog. It worked for a while until it got a bit too daunting. Instead, I am moving to a weekly format at Growing Up On OM to share all that I am readING, writING, listenING to, watchING, and teachING. It is my hope that this will help me document these things not only for my own reference, but as a source for constant entertainment and inspiration for all the readers of the blog. So here goes: my second FridayING post. Enjoy!
- I read about the routines of female work leaders (many who are celebs). And, via Chris Guillebeau, I read about how to get paid for travel writing.
- Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt
- Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg
- The Romemu Now Podcast for some spiritual juice this morning.
- Indigo Girls
- GIRLS (So, so good! I am beyond happy that it is back on!)
- It’s chakra / energy wheels month at Harlem Yoga Studio and I’ve been joyfully prepping for my yoga class at 5:45pm tomorrow on the first and seventh chakras!
- Penguins via Scholastic News + global warming.