- I want to join the BITCH magazine B-Hive! The mug they’re offering looks super cute!
- Here’s a 7-step morning ritual to make you happy all day, via The Week.
- The Muse claims that to be a better coworker, we have to be more sure of ourselves at work. This is definitely something I am working on…big time.
- The Financial Diet suggests 9 things to do at the office on Friday.
- The Book Whisperer by Donnalyn Miller
- El Deafo by Cece Bell
- After You by Jojo Moyes
- Amy Schumer is bold, daring, and factual yet again. On Insta, she made it clear that she should not be in Glamour Mag’s plus-size issue…and not because there is anything wrong with wearing a size 14 and up. BUST reveals all in that smart way they’re all about.
- Ella Dawson wrote a sexy interview about a one-night stand that became a multi-night stand. A super fun read; I love how interviews take beautiful twists and turns when written out…especially when they’re about STD awareness.
- These are the 25 highest-paying jobs in America (Forbes).
- Anne Hathaway had a baby!! Love her!
- This is a super helpful article on how to get more enthusiastic at work…
- Taylor Swift
- Tranquility du Jour: From Day Job to Dream Job (This week’s podcast was tres inspiring!)
- Chef (Netflix)
- Tuck Everlasting Musical (on Broadway!)
- The monthly theme at Harlem Yoga Studio is Adhikara, or the idea of studentship.
- Via Schoolhouse Voices, Collaboration is the way we work, not an ‘activity.’ An important read for all those who teach.
- Tomorrow, I’m teaching memoir-writing using this Rethinking Schools article (yay!).
- Solar System Planet Poems using this book.